Send doForms to Anyone in the World with Email and a Browser
Don’t just send a PDF to your customer. Use a doForm Form Link to collect information and secure signatures, accept credit card payments right in the form, and remove the need for printing. Gain the power and flexibility of doForms to streamline your customers’ experience and reduce administrative time on your end.
Just a few ways to distribute a Form Link
- Link an image of the form (For example, the thumbnail image on the left.)
- Create a button that links to the form
- Email the link through your personal email, or an email newsletter service
- Provide a URL for copy and pasting in any situation, like in an advertisement or job posting.
Copy this link and paste it into your browser’s address bar to view the form:
Why is a Form Link better than a PDF?
- doForms are simply more powerful than a PDF! Rather than being a static document, they have the ability to drop data, do calculations in-form, upload pictures, sketch in-form, and hide sections of the form based on conditional statements.
- Automation – To submit a PDF form, the customer has to email it back to you. doForms can automatically be redistributed to multiple people in multiple formats, based on how questions are answered in the form. For example, configure the form to send submissions different departments depending on which items were checked off in the form.
- Integration – Automatically update Salesforce.com, QuickBooks, databases, CRM systems, and more when a customer submits a form. No need to open up the PDF and transcribe information.
- Data – Submitted doForms can share their data with other doForms, making it easy to share information.
- Reports – Use the doForms Report Builder to consolidate data from your forms and email reports.
A form link uses 1 form credit each time a form is submitted.
You can email doForms to thousands of people and only pay for the number of forms that actually get submitted, making it the perfect solution for surveys and event registrations. Or distribute the link to use your form in advertisements and job postings.