Manage Critical Documents with Fill & Send
You emailed a proposal that needs signing to a customer–but did it land in their Spam folder? You asked for a read notification but the customer can reject the request. Are they looking at the proposal yet? A PDF can’t answer these questions, but Fill & Send can. When a customer opens a form, the form’s transaction history in your doForms account is immediately updated.
Fill & Send is perfect for sending NDAs, proposals, contracts, estimates, and agreements. The customer can even pay and sign right in the form!
Why is Fill & Send Better than Emailing a PDF?
- doForms are simply more powerful than a PDF! With Fill & Send, you can see if the customer has opened the form. You can have them send additional status updates and questions from within the form, too.
- Automation – To submit a PDF form, the customer has to email it back to you. doForms can automatically be redistributed to multiple people in multiple formats, based on how questions are answered in the form. For example, configure the form to send submissions to different departments depending on which items were checked off in the form.
- Integration – Automatically update Salesforce.com, QuickBooks, databases, CRM systems, and more when a customer submits a form. No need to open up the PDF and transcribe information.
- Data – Submitted doForms can share their data with other doForms, making it easy to share information.
- Reports – Use the doForms Report Builder to consolidate data from your forms and email reports.
A Fill & Send form uses 1 form credit each time it is sent, and 1 form credit when the form is returned to you.