Pocket-sized UHF RFID Reader
doForms has certified the Unitech RP901 RFID reader for use with our expanded keyboard interrupt support for Bluetooth devices. With doForms you can now read RFID tags and parse the data into individual fields. You can also hold the button down on the device and read multiple tags with each one being placed into a table row that can expand dynamically to support the total number of tags scanned. With doForms and the RP901 you can now build RFID capable mobile forms in minutes.
A portable, highly capable, UHF RFID reader, the RP901 delivers the ability to read major RFID tags including EPC Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO18000-6C standards. It not only supports single and multiple reader modes, but also it is integrated with compact and high performance antenna design, allowing mobile works to get superior read speed UHF signal conversion. Besides, this device is capable of over 6000 scans on a single batter charge and users are able to read RFID tags up to 1M. Measuring only 109mm long, 51 mm wide and 28 mm thick at a weight of less than 106g, RP901 is small in size and it offers a user-friendly solution for streamlining productivity at customer-facing operations such as point of sale in retail stores, asset tracking in inventory management, as well as multiple applications in healthcare and medical businesses.
- User-friendly operation with a pocket-sized enclosure
- Support multi-protocol ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Available in multiple frequency bands, 865MHz ~ 928MHz (US/EU/P/TW/CN)
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR wireless easily pairs with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices
- Enterprise durability: 1.2m drop protection and IP42 sealing for ingress protection
- High capacity rechargeable lithium battery
- Capable of over 600 scans on a single battery charge
- Simple serial commands supported for fast remote control