Automate your company, save time and improve accuracy… with doForms.
To enroll, please visit the AmeriQuest enrollment page.
From Paper to Powerful Mobile Apps
doForms will convert your tired, messy and labor-intensive paper forms into automated, efficient and app-like mobile forms.
Dispatch Scheduler and Tracking
Dispatch work orders in real time, manage workers with our Dispatch Scheduler or integrate with your existing dispatch system.
Custom Form Outputs
Distribute customized information throughout your organization – and to your customers – all with a single click.
Send a doForm to any email address, get notified when it’s opened, and collect a digital signature.
Process credit cards from mobile forms on tablets and smartphones with the doForms payment solution powered by ProPay.
Barcode Scanning and NFC Tag Reading
Why type when you can tap? doForms supports both barcode scanning and NFC tag reading (on supported devices).
Build Once, Use Anywhere
doForms allows users to build a single form that can be viewed, filled out, and submitted from any iOS or Android device, or any device with an Internet connection and a browser.
Back-Office Integration and Reporting
doForms synchronizes data between your mobile devices and systems like Excel and QuickBooks, and doForms Report Builder allows you to build consolidated, emailable reports.
To enroll, please visit the AmeriQuest enrollment page.
Powerful app-like functionality
doForms provides a set of over 30 drag-and-drop tools that allow you to build the most app-like mobile forms in the industry. Powerful features allow you to easily transform any paper form into a powerful mobile application that performs calculations, integrates data and makes decisions based on input.
- In-form calculations: Perform arithmetic and date/time calculations anywhere within a form. Calculations can be embedded in tables, layout grids and repeatable sections, making it simple to build complex invoices, quotations, estimates and more.
- Data lookups: Integrate key data into forms while reducing the need for manual data entry. Data can be embedded as drop-down menus or used in combination with barcodes and NFC tags, making it easy to incorporate price books into your invoice or scan items into your inventory.
- Logic: doForms’ built-in logic makes it is easy to pop up critical notifications, make sections of forms appear/disappear and control the behavior of forms based on calculations and/or responses to other questions.
- Action buttons: Insert buttons that allow users to navigate within the form, force auto-stamps for GPS and time, launch videos, websites, and other mobile apps and manage how forms are saved and sent.
Wireless dispatching and tracking
Add powerful functionality with doForms’ dispatch, scheduling and tracking feature set. Dispatch in real-time right from the doForms portal or integrate with your existing dispatch system using web services or Sync & Save. Transmit GPS information back to the doForms portal using a smartphone or WAN-enabled tablet. Allow mobile users to automatically forward forms to other doForms users or retrieve any form that was submitted on a prior date.
- Dispatch: View and create dispatches for easier calendar management of any size mobile workforce. Dispatches can be viewed all at once or according to color-coded statuses. Schedule user appointments right from the app which then sends a notification directly to the user’s device.
- Tracking: Pick a pre-set interval to automatically transmit mobile device GPS information to the doForms portal. Enable privacy settings to turn off tracking during users’ off hours. User notifications can be tracked directly in the doForms dispatch screen, including status updates such as “I’ve arrived,” “dispatch open” or “job completed.”
- Dispatch to email: Dispatch forms to email addresses in real-time. Dispatches can be sent either to doForms users or to other third-party manufacturers, vendors, suppliers and more – even if they don’t have a doForms license.
- Dispatch scheduling: Forms can be sent immediately or set to dispatch on a recurring schedule, even days, weeks or months in advance. Jobs are color-coded on an easy-to-view calendar to reflect their status, including sent, opened, rejected or completed. The scheduler also keeps a full job history from the moment it’s dispatched to the moment it’s submitted.
Custom form outputs
Distribute customized information throughout your organization — and to your customers — all with a single click. Using the doForms custom Excel templating feature, you can extract data from a form, format it any way you wish and send it to users in PDF, Excel or Word formats. You can even extract different data sets for different users and send them simultaneously from the same form.
- Send a standard form output that exactly matches your doForms form.
- Use Microsoft Excel to design and format your own form outputs.
- Include advanced Excel functions such as formatting, calculations, and charting.
- Include text, images, signatures and maps.
- Send outputs as PDF, Excel or Microsoft Word files (Word format supported with Sync & Save only).
- Send outputs directly from a doForms form or from the doForms portal.
Pre-populate forms and send them to anyone with an email address. Creators and document managers can now stay in the loop and in control with real-time status updates, letting them know when a form has been delivered, when it’s been opened and when it’s been completed.
- Capture electronic signatures: Recipients can sign documents electronically, eliminating the need to print, sign and scan the old fashioned way. This speeds up the process and allows you to capture information and close deals faster.
- Pre-populated form: The Fill & Send feature helps save form recipients’ time by doing away with retyping previously captured information. By pre-filling form fields, it also helps to improve information accuracy and can increase completion rates.
- Software integration: Unlike traditional PDF platforms, executed contracts and data can be automatically integrated into existing third-party software via Sync & Save – including QuickBooks, SharePoint, Salesforce and more.
- Send forms to anyone: Fill & Send recipients do not need a doForms account or a mobile license to be able to receive, complete and return forms. This opens up mobile data collection and digital document execution to virtually anyone.
Always have a way to get paid, even on the road. With doForms and the ProPay JAK swipe device your employees can process credit card payments on mobile forms or invoices directly on a desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Professional, high-quality device: The ProPay JAK swipe device is a sturdy, commercial-grade swipe device built for the rigors of business in the field. It provides a more professional and stable alternative than a flimsy personal reader.
- Affordable with no hidden fees: Pay only one low yearly sum per device – no monthly payments and no hidden fees.
- QuickBooks integration: Seamlessly create an invoice form, collect payment and then automatically update QuickBooks to record both the sale and payment.
Built-in barcode scanning and NFC tag reading
Why type when you can tap? doForms supports both barcode scanning and NFC tag reading (on supported devices). Barcode and NFC tag information is instantly transmitted into forms, allowing your users to quickly record and look up information about products, prices, deliveries and pickups.
- Read and scan: Scan to identify a particular line item from within an uploaded data file. Scan within a repeatable section to scan multiple assets at a time. Or use NFC tags and barcodes with doForms’ built-in Proof of Delivery feature set.
- Parse information automatically: NFC tags and many barcode formats support information sets within their codes. Easily parse this information into multiple fields within a doForms form. (Example: An NFC tag might store information on the item name, manufacturer and year built. This information can be parsed and placed into three separate fields within your form.)
- Multiple barcode formats supported: UPC-A and UPC-E; EAN-8 and EAN-13; Code 39, 93, and 128; QR Code; ITF; Codabar, RSS-14 (all variants); Data Matrix; PDF 417 alpha quality; Aztec alpha quality.
Build once, use anywhere
doForms allows users to build a single form that can be viewed, filled out and submitted from any iOS or Android device or any device with an internet connection and browser. Forms also can be embedded into websites, emailed or dispatched to mobile users. doForms’ device-responsive technology automatically optimizes forms based on the viewing environment.
- Device-responsive: doForms automatically detects the screen width and re-formats the form, ensuring the best possible user experience by eliminating unnecessary panning and making as much information appear on the screen as possible.
- Email forms: doForms supports a per-submission pricing model for web-based forms. This allows doForms customers to email web-based forms to anyone in the world, whether they have a doForms license or not.
- Website-embedded form: doForms’ per-submission pricing model also allows users to embed a form in any website using iFrames. Website visitors can then open, fill out and submit the form via an internet-connected browser.
Back-office integration and reporting
doForms enables you to seamlessly synchronize and integrate data between your back-end systems and your mobile devices. Data collected in the field can be easily integrated with databases, as well as back-office accounting, CRM and in-house systems. Create timesheet reports, sales reports or anything else that requires consolidation of data from multiple submissions of a single form and then automatically distribute it to mobile devices as needed.
- doForms portal: View and edit your data, import and export data, set up web services and manage critical information required by forms.
- MS Excel plug-in: Load the MS Excel plug-in to integrate doForms into your Excel menu. Then pick your form and click the Synchronize button to automatically populate your mobile data into your Excel spreadsheet.
- Sync & Save: With over 30 pre-defined interfaces to industry-standard applications, Cloud storage systems and databases, Sync & Save can be easily configured to download and automatically insert data. Sync & Save also can be configured to automatically access your systems in order to acquire current data required by your mobile forms.
- Enterprise server: The SQL server automatically creates tables based on your form structure and then seamlessly downloads your data to provide a high-performance, highly analytical, localized version of your data. The enterprise server can be located at your site or doForms can host it for you.
- Enterprise services: doForms provides a suite of both SOAP and RESTful APIs that allow you to programmatically access and upload data.